What personal information we collect
The following sections detail what information we collect, how we collect it, and the legal basis on which we process it.
When you use our website:
- Your name: As provided at point of making a purchase, starting to make a purchase in the website checkout process, completing one of our contact forms, or opening a support request.
- Your email address: As provided at point of making a purchase, starting to make a purchase, completing one of our contact forms, or opening a support request.
- Your address: As provided at point of making a purchase.
- Company tax number: As provided at the point of making a purchase.
- Your company website details: As provided at the point of purchase, or when opening a support request.
- Payment information: As captured at point of purchase. Note: Ademti Software Ltd. does not directly process your credit /debit card details, these are handled by a secure 3rd party payment provider on our behalf.
- Your IP Address: As used to access the purchase process.
When you use our software:
- Website IP address & domain name: The IP address of the server, and domain name of the website on which you have installed our software.
- Website software versions: The core software version of the site where the software is operating is captured when registering the software on a site. This information is captured for support & diagnostic purposes.
How and why we collect your data
We collect your data at four points:
1. When you start providing information at the checkout process of our website
We process your data on the basis of a Legitimate Interest. We process it to follow up with you to check whether you had any problems ordering, or if there are any questions we can answer to help make up your mind about ordering.
2. When you complete a purchase on our website.
We process these items on the basis of being necessary to fulfil our Contract with you: Your name, your email address, your address, your payment information, your website IP address and domain name, and website software versions.
We process these items on the basis of being necessary to fulfil our Legal Obligations: Your name, your address, your IP address, your company tax number, your company website details
3. When you fill in one of our contact forms.
We process any information provided by you in submitting a contact request, or in any follow-up conversations on the basis of Consent, and being necessary to fulfil our Contract to you where one exists.
4. When you open a support request.
We process any information provided by you in submitting a support request, or in any follow-up conversations on the basis of Consent, and being necessary to fulfil our Contract to you where one exists.
Third parties with access to your data
In order to provide out services to you we rely on some third party service providers who may be based outside of the United Kingdom, and/or outside of the European Union. This means your data may be transferred outside of the European Union subject to appropriate safeguards.
The following providers are currently involved in providing the services associated with this website and any contract you may enter into through it.
- Google. We use Google to provide analytics, and email services. Google are certified under the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework.
- Stripe. We use Stripe to process payments securely. Stripe are certified under the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework.
- Help Scout. We use Help Scout to manage our support helpdesk. Help Scout complies with the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework.
- MailChimp. We use Mailchimp to provide post-purchase follow-up emails, and occasional marketing emails. MailChimp participates in and has certified its compliance with the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework.
- Mailgun. We use Mailgun to deliver important transactional email relating to your order. Mailgun participates and has certified its compliance with the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework.
- Sentry. When an error occurs on our platform we capture details of that error using Sentry. These error reports may contain personal information as outlined above. Sentry has certified its compliance with the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield
- Website hosting partners. We use a number of hosting partners to deliver our service. While our website hosting providers are internationally-based organisations, our servers and data storage are solely in UK-based data centres. All of our hosting providers comply with the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield.
Retaining your data
Unless otherwise requested, we will retain the information you provide us with in order to allow reactivation of previous purchases, to provide an improved support experience by referring back to previous issues, to comply with our legal obligations, and to deliver any contractual agreement we have with you.
This website is owned and operated by Ademti Software Ltd. which is based in the United Kingdom. (Registered in England & Wales No. 09426060). You can contact us at any time in order to request access to data we hold about you, correct any information we hold about you, or request removal of any data we hold about you.
In order to make such a request, or if you have any additional questions about our collection and storage of data you can contact us either via our contact form (recommended) or in writing to:
Ademti Software Ltd
21 Hadrian Way