Adds Ajax powered Campaign Monitor sign-up forms to your WordPress site and allow site visitors to sign up to your email lists without ever leeaving your site - as used on this site.
Check it out by signing up to our list today in the right hand pane.
This plugin provides:
- Widgets for adding to your theme's widget locations
- Shortcode generator so that you can include ajax signup forms within posts or pages
- Ability to add all new users registering to your Campaign Monitor list
- View list stats for your lists right in your WordPress dashboard area
- Add custom field information to users via WordPress filters (more)
- Honeypot support to minimize spam signups
- Social sharing links when users sign up to encourage them to spread the word
Stats are shown for any lists you've set up, but you can also view stats for other lists that you don't have forms for. Stats include new subscribers today / this week / this month, and total subscribers.
If you're running WP e-Commerce, this plugin makes the perfect partner for our WP e-Commerce / Campaign Monitor Integration plugin - any lists you set up there will automatically show up in a central stats widget in your dashboard.
- 3.6 - Plugin update code improvements
- 3.5 - Updated campaign monitor libraries
- 3.4 - Plugin updates available
- 3.3 - Avoid issue when hiding user registration list from dashboard
- 3.2 - Ability to add your own form fields via a WordPress hook
- 3.1 - Ability to add all new users registering to your Campaign Monitor list
- 3.0.1 - Support for social sharing links when users sign up
- 2.2 - Support for adding custom Campaign Monitor fields via filters (more)
- 2.1 - Basic honeypot support to discourage spam signups. Improvements to error logging to log more debugging information.
- 2.0 - Initial release. Includes dashboard stats.
- WordPress 3.0 or above
- PHP 5.2 or above
- A Campaign Monitor account