Our Product Feed plugin offers an easy way for you to provide information to other sites about your store products. The plugin has established support for Google Merchant Centre, and beta-level support for bing.com shopping feeds.
You can choose what information you want to include in your feed, based on Google and Bing's own policies, the plugin provides in-built support for:
- Multiple product images
- Product Type
- Google Product Category
- Global Trade Item Number (GTIN)
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- Age Group
- Bing Category
- Identifier exists
You can set store-wide defaults and have them applied to all products, set values per-category for all products in that category, or even provides fields on the edit product page to allow you to set values for individual products.
- 2.2 - Fix issue where fields were sometimes included unnecessarily
- 2.1 - Support for new Bing feed format
- 2.0.5 - Minor fixes and support for identifier_exists element in Google feeds
- 2.0 - Add bing.com support
- 1.6 - Add support for multiple product images
- 1.5 - Add ability to default MPN from product SKUs
- 1.4 - Fix conflicts with WordPress SEO plugin
- 1.1 - Improved AJAX searching of the Google Taxonomy, and added support for "availability"
- 1.0 - Initial release
- WP e-Commerce 3.8 or above
- WordPress 3.0 or above
- PHP 5.2 or above
Note: Google are currently transitioning Google product search to Google Shopping. In order to appear in Google Shopping store owners will have to submit a compatible feed to Google Merchant Centre and also purchase Product Ads for their products.