Change text on your WordPress site without hacking files, and without setting up complicated translation tools and files.
Say What? offers a simple easy to use tool that lets you set up replacements for strings used by WordPress, and your favourite plugins. Want to rename your “cart” to a “basket”? or “checkout” to “buy now”? – then look no further.
An upgrade from the hugely popular free version, the Pro version:
- lets you easily find the right string to override with string discovery and autocompletion
- supports setting up of different replacements for different languages using multi-lingual replacements
- WPML, Babble, Polylang, WPGlobus, and Weglot are all currently supported.
- allows easily backup and sharing of common string changes with export & import feature (online or using WP-CLI)
- features improved performance compared to the free plugin using domain-specific filters
Find out more…
It does what it says! And it is lightweight!
This is the best $40 I have spent on a plugin.
I am not a “coder”. I have used this 6 times in the last 3 days. It is invaluable and I am so glad I found it!
I have used the LocoTranslate and String Locator plugins before and found Say What much easier to use than both of them. I was able to locate and replace some text on my website within seconds without having to do any complex steps that made me nervous I might break something.
Plugin works and is easy to use.