Change text on your WordPress site without hacking files, and without setting up complicated translation tools and files.
Say What? offers a simple easy to use tool that lets you set up replacements for strings used by WordPress, and your favourite plugins. Want to rename your “cart” to a “basket”? or “checkout” to “buy now”? – then look no further.
An upgrade from the hugely popular free version, the Pro version:
- lets you easily find the right string to override with string discovery and autocompletion
- supports setting up of different replacements for different languages using multi-lingual replacements
- WPML, Babble, Polylang, WPGlobus, and Weglot are all currently supported.
- allows easily backup and sharing of common string changes with export & import feature (online or using WP-CLI)
- features improved performance compared to the free plugin using domain-specific filters
Find out more…
Very useful plugin to change transition quickly without coding.
I was really struggling to solve this. I have a special implementation that requires a lot of text changes. Say What Pro version makes it a total breeze.
The plugin does exactly what it says it does. It all was very smooth and the customer service was very helpful as well!
My site requires a bunch of translations and this plugin does what it is expected to do. Kudos for Tech Support. Very fast and good follow-up.
It does what it promised:-)